To boost Bitcoin mining profits for users, ECOS has a plan. They’re going to acquire and deploy a large number of advanced Antminer S21 units, each capable of 300 TH/s. They worked out this deal with Bitmain during the World Digital Mining Summit 2023 in Hong Kong.
The global mining industry is quite concerned about the upcoming halving event scheduled for April 2024. This event happens every four years and cuts mining rewards in half. To tackle this challenge, a new generation of ASICs has recently come onto the scene. One of these is Bitmain’s Antminer S21, which offers an impressive 300 TH/s, promising better mining profits while using less energy.
In response to the expected reduction in mining profits caused by the halving, ECOS, a prominent player in the cryptocurrency mining industry, is rolling out a fresh set of cloud mining plans. These new plans are based on the most efficient ASIC models available. This innovative approach allows clients to select a specific ASIC and rent mining power directly from it. They can make their choice based on factors like electricity consumption, TH/s power, or price terms.
Furthermore, in September, ECOS management had a meeting with Bitmain’s top executives during the World Digital Mining Summit 2023 in Hong Kong. Following productive discussions, ECOS is excited to announce its intentions to acquire and deploy a significant number of state-of-the-art Antminer S21 units in the near future.
ECOS is introducing some exciting features in their new cloud mining contracts:
1. Choice of ASIC Models: Clients can choose to rent power from high-performance models like the Antminer s19a pro (106 TH/s) or the latest Antminer S19 K Pro (120 TH/s). ECOS also has plans to expand the product line to include even more powerful models like the Antminer S21 (200 TH/s, 300 TH/s, etc).
2. Cost-Effective Hash Power: The cost per TH/s in ECOS’s calculator is lower than the average market price. This ensures that mining remains cost-effective, even after the halving event.
3. Special Bonuses: Clients have the opportunity to earn special bonuses based on the duration of their contract and its cost. This can potentially lead to discounts of up to 35%.
4. Competitive Service Fees: ECOS offers service fees for electricity costs ranging from $0.036 to $0.048 per day, depending on the selected ASIC model.
5. Transparent Profitability Assessment: ECOS’s new calculator provides a clear and transparent assessment of expected profitability. It takes into account the chosen ASIC model and forecasts about market conditions.
With these tools at their disposal, ECOS empowers miners, whether they are beginners or experts, to make well-informed decisions and choose the options that maximize their profitability.
Drawing inspiration from the industry, ECOS is committed to helping cryptocurrency miners easily access the powerful equipment they need to thrive in the ever-changing world of crypto.
For more information about ECOS’s innovative cloud mining contracts and how they can transform your mining experience, please visit their website: https://ecos.am/en
Important: Please note that this article is only meant to provide information and should not be taken as legal, tax, investment, financial, or any other type of advice.
Join Cryptos Headlines Community
Follow Cryptos Headlines on Google News